Hey shorty. It’s your birthday.
But you are sick of doing the same thing every year – going to the same restaurant with same people. Try something new.
So, you want to party but don’t want to do the regular-everyday-normal people stuff? Then read on to skip the boring lunch and/or dinner.
1. Hit some cold ones and Karaoke – We mean the soda pops or whatever you fancy. Some liquid courage always helps in getting up there and singing your heart out. Karaoke can be an exciting theme for an entertaining birthday party. Some people find karaoke embarrassing – but hey- if you don’t do it in your birthday – then who will?
2. Turn your house into a club – You could choose to wait in line that seems longer than the black-Friday’s, right outside a club for almost eternity and pay a $20 cover charge to enter OR you can just turn your house into a club. So, no need to stand outside in the cold in your pretty dress. Just throw a big party and get everyone over instead. Not only is this cost-effective but hey- if you want to pass out- there is no place like home.
Pro-tip: AirBnB instead if you don’t the cleaning next morning.
3. Kick some balls with Bubble Soccer – Do you like to get physical? Do you have friends that you want to smash? Then Bubble Soccer is just for you. Get ready to knock, bump, tumble over your friends in fun-sized soccer with over 20 game-modes. Play in teams of 3-4 and for up to 16 people in a fully air-conditioned facility at Archers Arena – go to place for Bubble Soccer in Toronto.
P.S. - Getting goals isn’t the only way to score. *wink wink*
4. Aim at the birthday person in a game of Archery Tag – Birthday bumps or “the dumps” are a thing of the past. If you are deep into Hunger Games, Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Robin Hood or Neytiri from Avatar, you know we are talking about Combat Archery. And if it’s your birthday – then you get to play absolutely FREE. Psssssshhhh….That’s another reason to shoot some arrows straight at the birthday person. For the best experience in Combat Archery Tag in Toronto, get in touch with us. We have some real cool deals.
5. Shoot nerfs around in Nerf Wars - What can be more fun than nerfing around on your birthday. We have, “Nerf Guns, lots of nerf guns.” Just the way Keanu Reeves likes it. For kids, teens, adults, and all nerds alike – Nerf Wars is a lot of fun. Not only can you build your very own bunker base but you can also take to the sniper nests. And if you want to save dat money while you are at it, check out some birthday deals by Nerf Wars Toronto. How bow dat?
So, this birthday – don’t just do ordinary things like people do - but have the best birthday in Toronto. If you know someone whose birthday is coming up, do share these fun ideas across. Feel free to drop a comment below if you have any questions, email us at email@example.com , reach out to us on social media or simply pick up your phone and give us a call at (647)-992-7362.