MARKETING INTERN – POSITION DESCRIPTION
This is a flexible, minimum 3 days a week, unpaid co-op placement. Intern must be a co-op student obtaining a credit at University/College to participate in our internship program.
Program length will be 3 months minimum and could be extended upon request to PAID Internship based on performance
About Our Company:
Archers Arena is a birthday party, team building and private event host specializing in Archery and Nerf Battle parties serving the GTA. Founded in 2015, Archers Arena has built a reputation of excellent customer service with high NPS rating and 1000s of 5 star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp etc. We strive to push the industry with professional coaching and with a fun family friendly environment.
Who we are looking for:
Students who are currently enrolled in a post-secondary education who are constantly looking to learn about Marketing, Communications, and or Digital Advertising
This is a great opportunity for students who are looking to build their resume and prepare for job hunting after graduation. We will be happy to provide letters of recommendation after successful completion of the internship.
What you’ll do:
● Explore Cross-promotion opportunities
● Research and gather Corporate Client Contacts
● Corporate sponsorships; research and contact suitable businesses to work with
● Assist marketers on a variety of projects on social media
● Provide customer support and reply to inquiries
● Contribute to the creative environment through research and group discussions
Our ideal candidate:
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to work in a self-directed environment
● Content writing and ability to contribute to marketing and ad campaigns
● Addicted to social media
● Enjoys strategizing and looking for business trends and opportunities
● Positive attitude and a “can do” approach to marketing
● Effective and quick learner who is organized and proactive
This position will be an experience based unpaid internship. The intern will work directly under owner.
The main Responsibilities will be:
● Utilizing social networking opportunities to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness
● Social media support
● Client building
● Assisting with the copywriting of marketing materials
● Flexible working hours- can be accommodated with your school schedule
● Real world application to marketing branding and sales
● Opportunities and projects to explore and nurture your talent
● Rewarding and meaningful work
● Great, enthusiastic team and culture
● Welcoming and family-oriented culture
● Team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals
● Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program in communications, marketing, advertising and/or related fields.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proficient of social media tools
● Team player
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and your resume to the attention of ArchersArenaHR@gmail.com ATTN Marketing Intern. While we thank everyone for their interest in this opportunity, only those selected for an interview will be posted.
Job Type: Internship