We are looking for a well rounded individual to help us curate and design posters, video, advertisements and artwork.
Filming, Photography, Photoshop, video editing
- Producing and editing content for Archers Arena on various content platforms. (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Maintaining a Social Media presence that elevates Archers Arena brand through twitter, facebook, Instagram etc.
- Create posters and videos
- Take pictures edit and publish photos
- Proficient in film editing, video production and/or post production techniques
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Microsoft Office
- Please include a demo of your work
- Excellent aptitude to work as a team
- Creative, self-starter
- Powerful people skills and the ability to communicate clearly with a variety of individuals and groups
- Highly adaptable, positive, “can-do” attitude, team player and open to criticism
- High degree of initiative, organization and time management skills with extreme attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple assignments
Experience with Non-Linear editing Software (Avid, Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
Experience with Photoshop, illustrator and After Effects
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Production/Post Production environment
Knowledge of eSports
A good knowledge of all Social Media platforms, specifically Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
· if this job is a perfect fit between your interest and experience, please apply by sending email to ArchersArenaHR@Gmail.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time