Professionally perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities include but not limited to:
- You are the first line of defence for customer problems.
- Managing and operational work every week (40 hours a week)
- Taking Customer Calls
- Key Holder
- Be onsite or at external events.
- Ensure day to day operations are executed swiftly and professionally following company values
- Scheduling the necessary amount of staff to the arena to ensure smooth operations
- Training new staff, bringing them up to speed within 15 working hours, including camera training
- Updating training manual/ and operating procedures
- Plan and organize staff evening and events
- Engage and instruct customers on how to play Archery Tag, Fire a bow properly and ensure safety.
- Be proactively protective of Archer Arenas Assets
- Clean equipment, (bows, foam-tipped arrows, masks)
- Help maintain facility operations and cleanliness.
- Referee and supervise players during games.
- Take Photos of customers
- Collect and Provide customer feedback for marketing Team
- Day to day Conflict Resolution.
- Create and Manage tournament and League for competitive players
- Create and involve customers on generating new game modes. (feedback)
- Facilitate Marketing department with their tasks
Previous Customer Service Experience + Management Experience is important
Archery / Archery Tag Experience not required